Our proactive approach and high standard of professional integrity helped us to obtain significant expertise in all practice areas that are relevant to the full spectrum of our Clients’ corporate and business operation. Our sector focus is in online services and e-commerce, media and entertainment, international transportation, FMCG and retail, technology and telecom.
Corporate and Commercial Law
Our services include the provision of continuous legal support for companies in relation to their corporate and other matters relating to their day-to-day operation, especially:
- Advising on corporate governance and management matters;
- Completing merger and de-merger procedures;
- Reviewing and drafting commercial agreements;
- Performing housekeeping roles to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Advising on corporate structuring;
- Advising on setting-up of new businesses in Hungary.
IP / IT
Representation and advising on the protection of intellectual property and in relation to relevant commercial deals, especially:
- Trademarks: assisting in research and preparing documentation for both national and international applications;
- Drafting licensing agreements and representation during negotiations with partners;
- Advising on the legal aspects of software developing activities;
- Representation in relation to IP infringements;
- Provision of trademark and domain name registration services;
- Servicing media, e-commerce, online services, advertising and marketing clients.
Employment and Labour Law
We provide consistently high quality of services especially in the following areas:
- Drafting employment and management agreements;
- Assisting in relation to the termination of employment relationships;
- Attending and representing employers in negotiations on collective agreements and labour disputes;
- Coordinating and executing mass termination procedures;
- Drafting of internal policies.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We advise both buyers and sellers throughout the entire process of M&A transactions, including:
- Pre-due diligence phase and due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documents
- Fulfilment of closing conditions
- Signing and closing
- Post-closing matters.
Regulatory, Licensing & Compliance
Our regulatory, licensing and compliance practice includes advising and representation before the authorities in relation to the following regulatory areas:
- Antitrust and competition: merger clearance, authority investigations and dawn raids, enforcement of consumer protection laws, cartels, dominance and monopolization;
- Consumer Protection: fair trade and operation, obligations towards the consumers, representation before consumer conciliation boards;
- Railway Transportation Licensing: complete services in relation to licensing and operation of rail transport company;
- Data and Privacy: privacy law compliance, data protection audit services and trainings, workplace data privacy.
- Electronic Communications Licencing: supporting communication service providers relating to their regulatory obligations (reporting, compliance).
All of our lawyers have litigation and dispute resolution practice and we regularly represent our clients in court procedures, especially in the following areas of dispute resolution:
- Representation in court procedures either on behalf of the plaintiff or the defendant, including before ordinary or arbitration courts.
- International litigations, representation of clients before the EU Court of Justice.